Saturday 25 August 2012

nyum2!!


Entry 8
24 Aug 12
2325                    
                                   HONEY CORNFLAKES
It was a compulsory cookies in my family. We never  felt qualmish if we eat it. It was our favourite cookies which is honey cornflakes.. every year I do this cookies with my sister but this year I do by myself. I started did it at 10am and finished at 2pm. I was very tired but I felt satisfy because all my family said the cookies that i made were delicious.


Ingredients :
·         40g butter
·         1 tbsp sugar [omitted sugar and replaced with honey]
·         1 tbsp honey
·         2 cups corn flakes
·         Chocalate rice (optional)



Method :
1. Melt butter over low heat. [I helped her melt it in the microwave, on high just for a few seconds will do. Do not let it bubble.]
2. Add in sugar and honey, stir till sugar is dissolved.
3. Add in corn flakes, chocalate rice and mix well.
4. Spoon into small paper cups and bake at 150 degrees for 15 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment