Saturday 25 August 2012

My trifle..


Entry 7
24 Aug 12
2245
                                                    How to make trifle!!
First time I eat that food it was very marvelouse. It made from my friend,Alia! I knew she likes to cook. So I did not shock after I knew she made it. I asked her how to make it. Those are the ingredients:
  • 1 package of jelly
  • 3 cups cold milk
  • 1 angel food cake, cut in slice
  • 1 tin of cocktail
  • 2 spoon of castard powder
  • 1 cups  of water

Those are the direction how to make it:
Prepare the castard powder with milk according to package directions. In a trifle bowl  layer half the cake pieces, half the castard, half the cocktail and half the jelly. Cover and chill in refrigerator 4 hours before serving. 



                                                          ~It was my first trifle~~

***It was very easy to do it. So you can try it!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment